Tuesday, November 29, 2011

How I've Grown and What I've Learned

I have learned and grown since starting my college career here at ISU.  I have learned small things that will help my with life on campus and i have learned bigger lessons that will help me in life.

Some of the small lessons that I have learned include how to get around campus, how to prepare for tests, and how to do my own laundry.  These were all difficult at the beginning of the semester and have become much easier as it went on.  I use these skills on almost a daily basis while living here in Ames.

Some bigger lessons that I have learned and ways in which I have grown are how to live independently, how to meet new people and make connections, and how to continue to move onward when challenged.  I have learned these skills while at ISU and can foresee myself using them for the rest of my life.

Attending ISU has been and will continue to be an amazing and beneficial experience for me not only in terms of education but in life lessons as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment